Call for submission of letters of intent
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, within the joint programme of the European Union and the German government for local self-government and economic development in Bosnia and Herzegovina – EU ProLocal, is looking for assignment of individual contracts for
for the following profiles:
15 (to 20) Experts for the development of SMEs flood response action plans
The role of individual Experts is to carry out development of SMEs flood response action plans in the total of at least one hundred and fifty (150) companies in BiH, including SMEs EU ProLocal Grant recipients, in line with the existent methodology for awareness rising and development of SMEs flood response action plans.
The applicants should fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- university degree (university education in duration of at least 4 years);
- 4 years of relevant working experience (e.g. project implementation and/or management in internationally funded programmes/projects, experience in projects related to business development, local economic development and/or SME competitiveness);
- computer literacy;
- fluency in English and in one of the official languages in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- driving license B category;
- availability of own means of transport.
Time and scope of assignment:
It is anticipated that full time assignment of experts will commence in the second half of September 2018 and will indicatively end in the middle of December 2018.
Frequent presence at GIZ office in Sarajevo and/or Banja Luka is expected.
Please submit the following Documentation:
- Letter of Intent
- References for the aforementioned experience
-no later than 05.09.2018 on following e-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Proceeding No. 83298303
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an offer submission. Untimely and incomplete applications will not be taken into account.