Expression of interest for participation in tender
for procurement of consultancy services
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, within the joint programme of the European Union and the German government for local self-government and economic development in Bosnia and Herzegovina – EU ProLocal, is looking for the assignment of contract for
for up to 6 MONITORING Consultants to monitor implementation of projects funded through grants.
The role of Monitoring Consultants is to monitor the implementation of grants awarded in the framework of the EU ProLocal programme, and to provide support to beneficiaries in the implementation phase concerning processes and procedures, as well as to report on the grants implementation.
The applicants should fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- University degree (university education in duration of at least 4 years),
- 3 years of relevant working experience (e.g. project implementation and/or management in internationally funded programmes/projects, experience in projects related to business development, local economic development and/or SME competitiveness, experience in project monitoring and reporting, project financial management),
- computer literacy,
- fluency in English and in one of the official languages in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- driving license B category,
- availability of the own means of transport.
Time and scope of the assignment
It is anticipated that the engagement of Monitoring Consultants will commence mid-February 2017 and will indicatively last until mid-October 2018. The scope of the assignment is up to 260 expert days.Time and scope of the assignment
Frequent presence in the EU ProLocal offices in Sarajevo and/or Banja Luka is expected.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, please submit a current CV in English along with a cover letter outlining your expertise and experience at the latest by January 22, 2017, to the following email address: email@example.com; Keyword: Application 83249527.